Illinois Business Financial Services
Beginning on June 24th the SBA will begin processing 504 loan refinancing applications. To determine if you qualify for refinancing, these 6 requirements must apply:
411 Hamilton Blvd. Suite 1330 Peoria IL 61602 US
Think the criteria apply? Contact us today to get started on your refinancing application!
SBA 504 Loan Refinancing Program
1016 W. Jackson Blvd. Chicago, IL 60607 US
1. The commercial mortgage/deed of trust debt to be refinanced must be at least two years old.
2. The loan (or loans - can be more than one eligible loan) being refinanced must not have any late payments in the previous 12 months and evidence of such must be presented.
3. The subject property must be a minimum 51% owner occupied and meet all other eligibility requirements of the SBA 504 program.
4. For refinance-only projects, the maximum LTV is 90%.
5. Cash-out refinancing is permitted to cover most eligible business operating expenses.
6. Existing "government backed" loans, such as 504's, 7(a)'s or USDA loans, cannot be refinanced under this new program. Only conventionally financed commercial mortgages/deeds of trust are eligible.